Competitive Courses & Institutions
- Competitive Courses: medicine, veterinary medicine/science, and dentistry
- Competitive Institutions: Oxford and Cambridge.
Applications to both competitive courses and institutions will need to be made by Monday 15 October 2018 (15 October 2019 for 2020 entry) at 18:00 (UK time). You can add choices with a different deadline later, but don’t forget you can only have five choices in total.
- Many competitive courses and institutions (plus some non-competitive) require you to take an additional admissions test.
- Most admissions tests happen between August and November the year before you’re due to start your studies – some even earlier, before you’ve sent your UCAS application!
- Remember to check the date of your admissions test – some take place before the UCAS application deadline